VFX Soupe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Stardust

5 participants

Stardust Empty Stardust

Message par Swoop Mar 19 Juin 2007 - 19:46

Stardust 7_800x600
Swoop
Swoop
Big Boss
Big Boss

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Stardust Empty Re: Stardust

Message par bricofx Mar 19 Juin 2007 - 20:09

C'est bôôooooo
bricofx
bricofx
Assistants
Assistants

http://www.cedricfayolle.fr

Stardust Empty Stardust Review

Message par DD Mar 24 Juil 2007 - 11:05

Stardust Review

So last night I got the opportunity to check out a preview event for Stardust. I'm a huge Neil Gaiman fan, and I've consistently said that I consider him one of the greatest writers of our generation. If you've not read American Gods, Neverwhere, or Good Omens, you're doing a great disservice to yourself. You should stop inflicting this pain upon yourself immediately and run out and buy all of his books. That being said, let's get on with the review. It'll be fairly short so as to avoid spoilers, but hopefully it gives you good guidance.

In short, the movie was extremely charming and in my eyes, an instant classic. The audience reaction was palpable, with people laughing consistently and cheering and applause in the crowd. This was all the more amazing considering the fact that this was one of the most uncomfortable theaters I've ever been in. I swear they had the heat on, in the summer, in South Florida. I'm digressing...but I do that sometimes.

I can tell you the basic premise of the movie; it's not anything you won't see in the trailers. The idea is that a boy trying to catch his first love, sees a star fall in the sky, and gets her to promise her hand in marriage if he retrieves the star. To do this, he must cross a wall that is rumored to be the entrance to another world. The movie (and the book, really) is based on some very old and time-honored fairy tale traditions. But there is a lot of room to be creative and original in this space, and Gaiman's writing shines in the face of clichés that could turn out to be cheesier than fondue (Or, as cheesy as that metaphor.)

The casting is brilliant. I've never seen anything with Charlie Cox prior to this movie, but he really nails the lead role. He comes across as naïve and accidentally valiant, and I thought he was a great call. At the beginning, I really didn't like Claire Danes as the star, Yvaine, but she really made the role her own, and this was another great call by the director. Robert De Niro nearly steals the damn movie as Captain Shakespeare in one ridiculous scene. Don't expect typical De Niro, even if they try to trick you at the start. This character is incredibly funny, and it's amazing he managed to pull it off without making the movie seem fairly lame. And Michelle Pfeiffer as Lamia, the evil witch? Perfect. Ian McKellan has the perfect voice for the narration fo this movie, and he delivers, as usual.

I really can't even think of anything to dislike about this movie. The pacing and cinematography are excellent. The effects are really well done, if not the typical style you're used to seeing these sorts of things done in. Very original and stylistic, and I loved it just about everytime magic came in to play. The action scenes were fantastic, and the ending is just extremely well done. If anything, the very end is a bit anti-climatic for a movie, but that's just a minor quibble on one of the best movies you're likely to see this year. It's hilarious, fast paced, and engaging in a meaningful way. This is a movie that I'll be showing my kids some day, I have no doubt.

As with my video game reviews, I leave no arbitrary number to voice my approval or disapproval. If an action-comedy with fantastic dialogue, great casting, and a fantastical bent appeals to you, then you should see this movie. I've attached the trailer, in case you haven't seen it.

vu dans :
http://www.mostlydamaged.com/movie-reviews/stardust-review-3.html
DD
DD
Big Boss
Big Boss

http://www.andre.brizard.free.fr

Message par KamS Mar 24 Juil 2007 - 12:37

en anglais .... Mad

KamS
Chef de partie
Chef de partie

Message par DD Mar 24 Juil 2007 - 12:44

ah bah oui desole. C'est un forum bilingual

Mais bon pour resume. le critique dit qu'il est fan de Neil Gaiman l'auteur de l'histoire.
Il aime la magie, l'histoire, l'humour (malgres la salle de cinema qui avec le chauffage allume, alors qu'il est en californie)
en rajoutant que DeNiro est la ou on ne l'y attends pas.
Au debut il n'as pas aime Claire Danes , mais seulement au debut.
Bref que du bon.
DD
DD
Big Boss
Big Boss

Message par Aurélien Mar 24 Juil 2007 - 13:00

Et pis le réal a quand même sorti Layer Cake, une bonne petite bombe british !
Aurélien
Aurélien
Chef de cuisine
Chef de cuisine

Message par DD Mar 24 Juil 2007 - 13:34

je rajouterai le real. est le producteur de Snatch et Lock Stock and 2 smoking Barrels.
Le script avait la meme narration que Layer Cake.
DD
DD
Big Boss
Big Boss

Message par Swoop Dim 19 Aoû 2007 - 18:53

ca va le faire grave !
un petit making of sur le site de Double Negative http://www.dneg.com click sur Stardust
Swoop
Swoop
Big Boss
Big Boss

Message par KamS Mer 22 Aoû 2007 - 15:41

Hier je suis allé au cine... et j'ai vu l'affiche de stardust... ca ma fait penser a toi swoop Smile

KamS
Chef de partie
Chef de partie

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé