VFX Soupe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Hollywood est entrain de tuer les film de super Hero.

Hollywood est entrain de tuer les film de super Hero. Empty Hollywood est entrain de tuer les film de super Hero.

Message par venum Sam 7 Aoû 2010 - 22:17

"Hollywood is killing the superhero movie", c'est ce qu'affirme Matthew Vaughn (le réalisateur de Stardust,Kick-Ass et de X-MEN: FIRST CLASS) dans une interview au LA Times

I think we’ve kind of crossed the Rubicon with superhero films. It’s been mined to death and in some cases the quality control is not what it’s supposed to be. People are just going to get bored of it. I think [the opportunity to do one], it’s only going to be there two or three more times. Then, the genre is going to be dead for a while because the audience has just been pummeled too much. It is a crowded room. It’s too crowded.

dans le Telegraph, il avait expliqué

What happened with X-Men was I didn’t have the time to make the movie that I wanted to make. I had a vision for how it should be, and I wanted to make sure I was making a film as good as X-Men 2, and I knew there was no way it could be. I just suddenly knew it wasn’t the right thing for me to do. It was a tough decision because it was a hell of an opportunity. But I was trying to make a career as a director, and I didn’t want to be the guy accused of making a bad X-Men movie.

As it happens, I could have made something a hundred times better than the film that was eventually made. It sounds arrogant, but I could have done something with far more emotion and heart.

On sent le réalisateur qui aime son métier.

Hollywood est entrain de tuer les film de super Hero. Stardust-7
Hollywood est entrain de tuer les film de super Hero. Kick-Ass%20movie%20poster%20final
Hollywood est entrain de tuer les film de super Hero. 6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f2e399bb970b-350wi
venum
venum
Big Boss
Big Boss

Revenir en haut Aller en bas