VFX Soupe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

VES 2.0 feedback requested

VES 2.0 feedback requested Empty VES 2.0 feedback requested

Message par VinceFX Lun 22 Aoû 2011 - 23:38

Scott Squires lance un appel aux idées pour la VES 2.0 :

The VES 2.0 group (Visual Effects Society) continues to meet and explore options for the vfx industry.

I'd like to once again ask all vfx artists and companies to submit their thoughts, ideas, solutions and concerns to the VES Leadership group. Email VES Leadership group You don't have to be a member to submit. You can also post in the comments here or email me directly.

If you're in the vfx industry you do really owe it to yourself and your future to submit your thoughts. Now is the time, not 6 months from now.

Please consider reading the links on the right side under VFX INDUSTRY - STATE OF THE INDUSTRY heading if you haven't already. I posted these to try to provide information and different perspectives of some of the issues. Pass Me That Nail covers some of the key problems with the vfx industry. Using the Nail covers some of the VES 2.0 issues.

I also urge vfx artists to become informed and try to make open minded and balanced decisions and comments. It's easy to repeat the same phrases and become narrow minded, especially under the circumstances. Also keep in mind incentives will not last forever anywhere. Don't assume smooth sailing where you're currently working to last your lifetime. What you perceive as only a US problem could be your problem in the next year or two.

la source est ici:
http://effectscorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/ves-20-feedback-requested.html
VinceFX
VinceFX
Chef de partie
Chef de partie

http://www.artofvfx.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas