VFX Soupe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Beetlejuice 2

Beetlejuice 2 Empty Beetlejuice 2

Message par Dubz Ven 22 Nov 2013 - 11:48

Winona Ryder Seemingly Confirms Return of Lydia in 'Beetlejuice 2'

Beetlejuice 2 Beetlejuice-ryder-closeup-tsr
Beetlejuice 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT30192oKQyKmnmfahEiH7fkdsG1Tpe6tWLBS64r7aydEx6ka3dLA

Just before Halloween, we learned that Tim Burton and Michael Keaton were officially in talks to reunite for Beetlejuice 2, a sequel to the 1988 horror comedy that is held in high regard by many cinephiles. Rumors of a sequel had circulated for awhile, and then the project came closer to reality with author/screenwriter Seth Grahame-Smith set to script the sequel that was going to be developed for Warner Bros. The involvement of Burton and Keaton gives the project a huge push now, but we've been wondering if any of the original cast members would return, and now we have a line on one. It seems Winona Ryder will be returning as Lydia.

The outcast, gothic teen was an integral part of the original film as she didn't fit in with her family and found solace and friendship in the dead couple (Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis) whose spirits inhabited the house. She doesn't come right out and confirm that she's returning, but she told The Daily Beast:

"I'm kind of sworn to secrecy. But it sounds like it might be happening. It's not a remake. It's 27 years later. And I have to say, I love Lydia so much. She was such a huge part of me. I would be really interested in what she is doing 27 years later."

If Ryder wasn't going to be involved in the sequel, she likely wouldn't have any knowledge of when the story is set, so we're pretty sure she'll be back in some capacity. Plus, it sounds like it might be set in real-time after the original film. It's been 25 years since the film came out, and if the film hits theaters in 2015 (that's just a guess), then that would be 27 years. Anyway, we're still waiting for more details on the developing project, but for now, we're just happy that Burton is going back to one of the project's that gave him a filmmaking career. We just hope it's better than Dark Shadows or Alice in Wonderland.
Source
Dubz
Dubz
Assistants
Assistants

Revenir en haut Aller en bas